NZAC Professional Development Manager
The Professional Development Manager position is a new exciting role in our New Zealand Association of Counsellors National Office team.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, organise and deliver and deliver professional development events for NZAC Members, their supervisors and other social service practitioners/service providers throughout Aotearoa/New Zealand.
These professional development events will be linked to the NZAC competency areas.
Arrangements for these professional development events will be made in conjunction with NZAC Branches, the NZAC National Maori Roopu and NZAC Committees.
The professional development events that are arranged are expected to be financially sustainable to support the ongoing engagement of the NZAC Professional Development Manager.
The Professional Development Manager role will be for 30 hours a week for a two year period. This role will be re-negotiated after the first year.
Essential Personal Specification:
- An understanding of the particular aspects of NZAC including Puawananga Kaitiakitanga, the Code of Ethics, and the NZAC competence areas
- Experience in coordinating and arranging professional development events
- Skills and experience in identifying training needs, preparation and delivery of training and education across a range of delivery methods
- Organisational and time management skills
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing experience
- An ability to liaise and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Being an effective communicator
- IT Computer skills such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Management software
- Ability to travel if needed
- Hold a current driver’s license
We are a great team to work with.
Click here to download a copy of the job description.
For any enquiries please contact Linda Allen Executive Director on 04 471 0307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org